Returns + Exchanges
Web orders are eligible for a return or exchange if returned within 15 days of purchase to our online return department.
NOTE: All returns are refunded back to you the same method you paid with.
Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unused, and with all original tags and accessories attached. Sale, discounted, and special order items are marked FINAL SALE, in which case they are not eligible for exchange, or store credit. Shipping charges are not reimbursed for returned purchases.
All returns must meet the following requirements.
• Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of you receiving your order.
• Merchandise must not be worn, altered, damaged, or washed.
• Merchandise must have all tags and accessories attached.
• Please Note: Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Packages that arrive
COD will be denied. Return Shipping costs are not reimbursed.
• Final Sale and Special Order items may not be returned.
If any returns do not meet these requirements, you will be contacted and the items will be
returned to you immediately. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alterations, misuse or damage. Please contact our customer service if you have any questions: email@example.com
How should I send my return back?
1. Email customer service firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for return.
A representative will contact you with a Return Authorization number.
2. Securely repackage your items in the same packaging (or comparable package) you have
received your item.
3. Enclose a copy of the receipt and list on the receipt as well as the outside of the box your
return authorization number.
4. Drop off your package at a U.S. Postal Service mailbox or post office OR visit
www.USPS.com/pickup to arrange for a free pickup.
Please ship your return package to:
1920 Violet St. Unit 200
Los Angeles CA 90021